First Nations Foundation in the News
- Out of respect for indigenous people: Australia changes the text of the national anthemon February 15, 2021 by Prudent Press Agency (Google News - Search)
sAt the start of the new year, Australia gave its national anthem a new formulation. With a few letters changed, the continent's 60,000 years of
- Google Reveals The Top YouTube Ads For 2020 - B&Ton February 5, 2021 by B&T (Google News - Search)
B&T only ever watches YouTube for the ads. Although, admittedly, we also enjoy JoJo Siwa and Charli D'Amelio.
- Australia Changed Its National Anthem to Be More Inclusive of Indigenous Peopleon January 6, 2021 by Travel + Leisure (Google News - Search)
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced last week that the country's national anthem, "Advance Australia Fair," has been changed slightly in order to be more inclusive of Australia's Indigenous communities.
- Australia Changes National Anthem Lyrics to Recognize Its Long Indigenous Historyon January 5, 2021 by Smithsonian Magazine (Google News - Search)
"Advance Australia Fair" no longer calls a nation with a 65,000-year history "young and free"
- Advance Australia where? The problem with anthem is bigger than Morrisonon January 4, 2021 by The Big Smoke Australia (Google News - Search)
To ring in 2021, Scott Morrison modified Advance Australia Fair, a tune that is laden with issues well beyond the one word he decided to change.
- Building financial prosperity for first nations peopleon November 9, 2020 by Fundraising & Philanthropy Magazine (Google News - Search)
For NAIDOC Week, we put the spotlight on First Nations Foundation aiming to bring financial prosperity to Indigenous Australians.
- Credit ratings more important than you think - National Indigenous Timeson July 31, 2020 by National Indigenous Times (Google News - Search)
Did you know that lenders will look up your credit rating to help them decide if they will lend you money or not?