First Nations Foundation in the News
- Three-quarters of Indigenous Australians struggling with finance | Savings.com.auon October 19, 2020 by Savings.com.au (Google News - Search)
A joint report from the First Nations Foundation (FNF), the Centre for Social Impact (CSI) and NAB has revealed the depth of the financial struggles Indigenous Australians are facing.
- Scams: how to avoid becoming a victim - National Indigenous Timeson September 11, 2020 by National Indigenous Times (Google News - Search)
People fall victim to scams in several different ways, and a scam isn’t just about money—it can be about collecting someone’s identification and using it for unlawful purposes. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), as one of the agencies responsible for the National Indigenous Consumer Strategy, urges Indigenous consumers to be wary of scams
- Australian Drag Diva Leasa Mann Helps Pay the Bills of People in Need in BPAY Campaignon August 20, 2020 by Branding in Asia Magazine (Google News - Search)
BPAY has partnered with drag diva, Leasa Mann, in a campaign that features the generosity of Aussies who are helping each other pay bills.
- Drag artist Leasa Mann fronts BPAY's campaign to help people in needon August 18, 2020 by Mumbrella (Google News - Search)
Drag artist, Leasa Mann, is the new face of electronic bill-payment system BPAY, after she offered to pay the bills of struggling Australians in the pandemic using the service, and it turned into a nation-wide initiative.Mann will appear in a tutorial on how to use BPAY to its fullest advantage, with the brand donating $1
- BMF And BPAY Go Fully Drag In Fun Campaign Promoting Financial Literacy - B&Ton August 17, 2020 by B&T (Google News - Search)
Nothing screams "fun" quite like a drag queen, does it? Sure, a funeral would be inappropriate, but apart from that.
- Credit ratings more important than you think - National Indigenous Timeson July 31, 2020 by National Indigenous Times (Google News - Search)
Did you know that lenders will look up your credit rating to help them decide if they will lend you money or not?
- A better quality of life can be found by looking after your super - National Indigenous Timeson July 17, 2020 by National Indigenous Times (Google News - Search)
SPONSORED: First Nations Foundation has launched an easy to understand online resource to help community better understand superannuation and insurance.