First Nations Foundation in the News
- Truth-telling paves the way to a brighter futureon May 15, 2021 by Sydney Morning Herald (Google News - Search)
My hope is that truth-telling will move to restore Indigenous culture and identity and empower Indigenous people to take control of their future – financially, economically and socially.
- Three-quarters of Indigenous Australians struggling with finance | Savings.com.auon May 14, 2021 by Savings.com.au (Google News - Search)
A joint report from the First Nations Foundation (FNF), the Centre for Social Impact (CSI) and NAB has revealed the depth of the financial struggles Indigenous Australians are facing.
- ‘Koalas to the moon’: Millennial traders out to change the worldon March 19, 2021 by The Australian Financial Review (Google News - Search)
Social media influencers have re-deployed their army of activist investors from attacking hedge funds to bankrolling worthy charitable causes.
- Victoria's truth and justice process to tell the 'full story of the Aboriginal experience'on March 11, 2021 by ABC News (Google News - Search)
Drive regular and Yorta Yorta man Ian Hamm is a member of Victoria's Stolen Generations. He shares how he learned his family story, and explains why a truth-telling commission will help make the state 'whole'.
- Celebrating women in financial serviceson March 8, 2021 by Financial Standard (Google News - Search)
In honour of International Women's Day, female leaders and emerging talent from across Australia's financial services industry share their experiences as women in wealth management, and what equality means to them.
- Building financial prosperity for first nations peopleon November 9, 2020 by Fundraising & Philanthropy Magazine (Google News - Search)
For NAIDOC Week, we put the spotlight on First Nations Foundation aiming to bring financial prosperity to Indigenous Australians.
- Credit ratings more important than you think - National Indigenous Timeson July 31, 2020 by National Indigenous Times (Google News - Search)
Did you know that lenders will look up your credit rating to help them decide if they will lend you money or not?