First Nations Foundation in the News
- Three-quarters of Indigenous Australians struggling with finance | Savings.com.auon January 11, 2021 by Savings.com.au (Google News - Search)
A joint report from the First Nations Foundation (FNF), the Centre for Social Impact (CSI) and NAB has revealed the depth of the financial struggles Indigenous Australians are facing.
- Australia Changed Its National Anthem to Be More Inclusive of Indigenous Peopleon January 6, 2021 by Travel + Leisure (Google News - Search)
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced last week that the country's national anthem, "Advance Australia Fair," has been changed slightly in order to be more inclusive of Australia's Indigenous communities.
- Australia Changes National Anthem Lyrics to Recognize Its Long Indigenous Historyon January 5, 2021 by Smithsonian Magazine (Google News - Search)
"Advance Australia Fair" no longer calls a nation with a 65,000-year history "young and free"
- Tinkering with National Anthems: Australia’s Patriotic Song for Childrenon January 3, 2021 by International Policy Digest (Google News - Search)
In a bid to reflect 60,000 years of Indigenous history, Australia has changed its national anthem.
- Australia has changed its national anthem in a bid to reflect 60,000 years of Indigenous historyon January 2, 2021 by Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3 (Google News - Search)
Australia woke up to a new year on Friday -- and a slightly different national anthem.
- Building financial prosperity for first nations peopleon November 9, 2020 by Fundraising & Philanthropy Magazine (Google News - Search)
For NAIDOC Week, we put the spotlight on First Nations Foundation aiming to bring financial prosperity to Indigenous Australians.
- Credit ratings more important than you think - National Indigenous Timeson July 31, 2020 by National Indigenous Times (Google News - Search)
Did you know that lenders will look up your credit rating to help them decide if they will lend you money or not?